In case of infectious calf diarrhoea
(e.g. due to cryptosporidia)
BEWI-SAN Prevent C GREEN
Calf diarrhoea continues to cause major problems on many farms. Studies have shown that cryptosporidia form the largest part of diarrhoea pathogens. Once a farm is infected the best colostrums management and hygiene methods will not help. Cryptosporidia are very resistant and very difficult to control.
During this time the active immunity of the calf is not fully developed. In order to secure rearing at high risk of infections a support of the calf is useful.
- Suitable for organic/ecological farms
- Proven in practice: more than 150.000 calves successfully fed
- Reduces the risk of infection (e.g. caused by cryptosporidia)
- Contributes to whole milk feeding and delivers with vitamins and trace elements
- Stabilises digestion
- Reduces the need of veterinary treatment
- Easy application in milk
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
The dietary feed BEWI-SAN Prevent C GREEN was specially developed to stabilise the physiological digestion of newborn calves.
May be used in organic production in accordance with regulations (EC) 834/2007 and (EC) 889/2008. DE-ÖKO-003
- Special features of organic acids support the digestion and stabilise the colostrum for at least 12 hours
- Lactic acid bacteria protects the intestinal mucous membrane and promotes the natural intestinal flora
- Beta-Carotene as provitamin A supports the immunity of the calf
- Optimum combination of necessary vitamins and trace elements helps to prevent deficiency syndromes
- With aroma and appetite stimulating substances (plant extract)
To be used in cases of infectious diarrhoea caused by e.coli, rota-/corona viruses or cryptosporidia.
Use BEWI-SAN Prevent C GREEN from second meal onwards during the first 8-14 days of life. 10 g BEWI-SAN Prevent C per litre of milk.
At least 60 g per calf and day.