Against electrolyte and fluid loss
BEWI-SAN Bewilyt GREEN
In cases of diarrhoea, the calf excretes large amounts of electrolytes and fluid, which needs to be compensated via the feed. Electrolytes are acids, bases and also salts. They form a sensitive balance in the body, the electrolyte balance. This is the basis for many important biochemical processes in the body. A disruption of the electrolyte balance can be life-threatening for the calf.
Calves suffer heat stress starting at an ambient temperature of around 20 °C. In this situation, they can no longer regulate their own body heat. Calves often sweat and are listless, their appetite decreases. Through sweating, the calf loses vital electrolytes as well as fluids.
These electrolytes need to be compensated via the feed. A simple supply of liquid via the milk feeder is not sufficient in this case. Instead, it is vital to offer the calf an electrolyte suspension.
- Suitable for organic/ecological farms
- Against diarrhoea and heat stress
- Can also be used for prevention
- Stabilises the water and electrolyte balance
- Fast available energy
- Simple application
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our dietary feed BEWI-SAN Bewilyt GREEN was specially developed to stabilise the water and electrolyte balance and to support the physiological digestion of newborn calves.
May be used in organic production in accordance with regulations (EC) 834/2007 and (EC) 889/2008. DE-ÖKO-003
- Dietary supplement to regulate the electrolyte balance during housing in, at heat stress situations and in cases of diarrhoea
- Immediately available energy quickly gets the calf back on its feet
- Compensates fluid
- Supports the immune system through its vitamins and increases vitality
- Normalises the acid-base ratio in the blood
In case of diarrhoea and in stressful situations, such as heat stress, feed changes, transports or storage and relocation.
In stress situations (heat stress, changes in feed, moving into and changing stalls): 50 g/L water (temperature around 30 °C), freely available.
In the case of diarrhoeal diseases: Use as an interim drink in addition to BEWI-SAN Diätmix GREEN .
Measure out 50 g/L water (temperature around 30 °C), approx. 1 L per 10 kg body weight.