To supplement or
replace sow milk
Advances in breeding led to an increase in litter size. An improvement in sow breeding performance and the number of piglets sold has a considerable impact on the profitability of piglet production. However, breeding success is associated with some drawbacks:
- Greater weight differences within a litter
- Weaker piglets are unable to compete with their siblings for the front teats which produce more milk. This often results in total losses.
- Nutrient deficiency due to an inadequate supply of sows’ milk
- Creation of an optimal basis for growth
- Avoiding high weight differences
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-MILK® Piglet was specially developed to supplement or replace sow milk.
- With lactic acid bacteria to stabilise the intestinal flora
- Highly soluble
- Tasty and very digestible
- For well-grown, healthy piglets
- Reduces the risk of diarrhoea
Before weaning, from the second day of life as addition or to replace the sow milk in case of a milk deficit. For weak piglets, after weaning or to increase the feed intake and for prevention of diarrhoea.
Depending on the desired consistency:
For a liquid administration stir in 125-140 g of BEWI-MILK® Piglet per liter (maximum 45 °C).
For a pap consistency administration stir in 200 g of BEWI-MILK® Piglet per liter of drinking water (45 °C max.).
Dissolve completely and without lumps (consider powder temperature).