Cup milk to supplement or
substitute sow's milk
BEWI-MILK® Piglet Cup
Fostering is necessary because of increasing litter size and the associated milk deficit, and also because some sows die after giving birth. In practice, technical solutions (fostering machines) are increasingly used for this purpose.
The aim is to provide piglets with an adequate amount of milk, giving them the best basis for growth. The switch from the mother sow to a fostering machine is a particularly critical phase as piglets face considerable stress and a change in diet. This is why it is essential that the piglet milk is the best possible match for the piglets and for the way it will be administered.
- Optimised for use in fostering machines
- Enables motherless rearing
- Creates an optimal growth base
- Avoids high weight differences
- Also suitable for manual application
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-MILK® Piglet Cup was specially developed to supplement or substitute sow’s milk and is optimised for use in automatic feeding systems such as cup systems.
- With lactic acid bacteria to stabilise the intestinal flora
- High proportion of milk proteins
- Tasty and very digestible
- For vital and fast-growing piglets
- Reduces the risk of diarrhoea
As a feed supplement from the first week of life. Optimised for use in automatic feeding systems such as cup systems in motherless rearing.
Completely dissolve 150 g BEWI-MILK® Piglet Cup per liter of warm water (45 – 50 °C) and feed at about 37 – 38 °C.