with increased crude fat
and crude protein content
BEWI-MILK® Piglet Premium
Due to even larger litters, the sufficient supply of piglets is a particular challenge. Although the milk yield of the sows has been increased the milk yield of sows through breeding progress, this has not been to the same extent as the number of piglets born alive.
Other disadvantages of increased sow fertility are:
- Lack of energy due to insufficient supply of sow milk.
- Higher weight differences within a litter
- Weaker piglets cannot prevail in the competition for the front, milk-rich teats of the mammary.
- High quality milk replacer
- Higher nutrient levels
- Flexible application
- Creation of an optimal basis for growth
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-MILK® Piglet Premium was specially developed to supplement or replace sow’s milk.
- Palatable and highly digestible
- With pre- and probiotic mixture for stabilisation of the intestinal flora
- For vital and easy-growing piglets
Before weaning, from the second day of life as addition or to replace the sow milk in case of a milk deficit. For weak piglets, after weaning or to increase the feed intake and for prevention of diarrhoea. Only for piglets up to 12 weeks.
130-300 g BEWI-MILK® Piglet Premium per liter of lukewarm water, stir till completely dissolved.