To improve fertility
Problems with low fertility rates and decreased longevity are common challenges in dairy cows. However, these problems are not caused by high performance levels but rather a lack in the supply of sufficient energy.
Energy demand for milk production highly depends on milk fat content. The higher the milk fat synthesis, the higher the energy demand of the cow, leading to energy deficiencies in other parts of the metabolism.
Challenges therefore are about improving energy balance at the beginning of lactation as well as maintaining health and fertility during peak performance.
- Highly concentrated for the production of concentrates and feed supplements
- Maintains health and fertility during peak performance
- Improves energy balance at the beginning of lactation
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production process
- Rumen-stable and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-FATRIX® CLA is a rumen-stable fat powder with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) for dairy cows in early stage of lactation.
- The combination of rumen-protected fat and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) optimises the energy balance of dairy cows
- Rumen-stable fat increases the energy concentration of the feed ration without affecting rumen function
- Conjugated linoleic acid reduces the energy requirement per kilogram of milk
- Released energy can be used for other important processes (e.g. milk production, fertility and metabolic processes)
- Increases the milk yield
- Improves fertility
To relieve the cow’s energy balance in early stage of lactation.
Feed 200 g BEWI-FATRIX® CLA per cow and day. Add to feed with a period of application from 14 days a.p. to 30 days p.p.
Or feed 100 g BEWI-FATRIX® CLA per cow and day. Add to feed with a period of application from 14 days a.p. to 80 days p.p.
It can be used as a component in supplementary feed, in total mixed ration or in milk yield feed (press-stable).