energy- and fat metabolism
Increased performance of modern dairy cows require not only a precise but also a demand-based ration. Previous assumptions showed no need for an additional supply of B vitamins. These are synthesised sufficiently by microbes in the rumen.
But recent studies show that with increasing performance, the need for B vitamins also increases. They take over important functions not only in carbohydrate and protein metabolism but also in fat metabolism. Therefore, supplementation can lead to positive effects.
Niacin is part of the B-vitamin group. It positively influences energy- and fat metabolism of high yielding dairy. Supplemented during early lactation, niacin can be highly efficient. Especially in the prevention of ketosis. In an unprotected form, the loss ratio in the rumen is above 90 %.
- Reduces the risk of ketosis
- Reduces heat stress
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production process
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our product BEWI-FATRIX® Niacin contains encapsulated niacin embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat. For a targeted supply of niacin in the small intestine of dairy cows.
- Niacin has a positive effect on the fat metabolism of high-performance cows and reduces the risk of ketosis
- Improves performance under heat stress conditions
- Optimises metabolic processes
- Improves health and increases milk production
- Free flowing and easy to dose
To support energy- and fat metabolism.
Feed 5-10 g BEWI-FATRIX® Niacin per cow and day.