energy- and fat metabolism
Increased performance of modern dairy cows require a precise and demand-based ration. In this context, the supply of B-vitamins was assumed to be sufficient, as they are synthetised by ruminal microbes accordingly.
However, recent studies indicate an increasing demand of B-vitamins at increasing performance levels, as they take over important functions in regulating processes like carbohydrate-, protein- and fat metabolism. Supplementation therefore can lead to positive effects.
Niacin is part of the B-vitamin group, positively influencing energy- and fat metabolism of high yielding dairy. Supplemented during early lactation, niacin can be highly efficient in the prevention of ketosis. However, if supplemented in an unprotected form, the loss ratio in the rumen is above 90 %.
- Reduces the risk of ketosis
- Reduces heat stress
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production process
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our product BEWI-FATRIX® Niacin contains encapsulated niacin embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat. For a targeted supply of niacin in the small intestine of dairy cows.
- Niacin has a positive effect on the fat metabolism of high-performance cows and reduces the risk of ketosis
- Improves performance under heat stress conditions
- Optimises metabolic processes
- Improves health and increases milk production
- Free flowing and easy to dose
To support energy- and fat metabolism.
Feed 5-10 g BEWI-FATRIX® Niacin per cow and day.