To support energy metabolism
and liver functions
Diseases in dairy cows are for 80 % caused by metabolic disorders. In this context, the liver is the central organ, especially during early lactation, as fat mobilisation increases and the liver is at its capacity limits. Ketosis, fat mobilisation syndrome, puerperal disorders and fertility problems can be the consequences of this overload.
Choline is a water-soluble vitamin, playing a central role under these circumstances. Choline is part of many metabolic processes, as the transport of triglycerides out of the liver by lipoproteins and other functions.
The additional supply of active ingredients via the feed, especially during high performances, can help to support a healthy metabolism. However, in this setting, it is important that active ingredients can reach the metabolism without being broken down in the rumen.
- Highly concentrated for the production of concentrates and feed supplements
- Promotes metabolic health
- Improves liver health
- Increases milk yield
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production process
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our product BEWI-FATRIX® Choline contains choline chloride embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat. For a targeted supply of choline in the small intestine of dairy cows.
- Supports energy metabolism and liver functions in dairy cows
- The high digestibility of the protective matrix in the small intestine ensures optimum intestinal bioavailability
- Choline is involved in many metabolic processes and needed for the production of lipoproteins which transport fats from the liver
- Facilitates liver metabolism in dairy cows
- Reduces the risk of fatty liver and prevents ketosis
- Free flowing and easy to dose