To support energy metabolism
and liver functions
80% of dairy cow deaths are caused by metabolic disorders. Here, the liver is the central organ. Especially in early lactation but also with increased fat mobilisation, the liver reaches its limits. The consequences of overload can not only be ketosis, but also fat mobilisation syndrome, puerperal disorders or fertility problems.
Choline is a water-soluble vitamin, which is playing a central role under these circumstances. Choline is part of many metabolic processes. Not only of the transport of triglycerides out of the liver by lipoproteins but also of other functions.
The additional supply of active ingredients via the feed, especially during high performances, can help to support a healthy metabolism. In this setting, however, it is important that active ingredients can reach the metabolism without being broken down in the rumen.
- Highly concentrated for the production of concentrates and feed supplements
- Promotes metabolic health
- Improves liver health
- Increases milk yield
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production process
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our product BEWI-FATRIX® Choline contains choline chloride embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat. For a targeted supply of choline in the small intestine of dairy cows.
- Supports energy metabolism and liver functions in dairy cows
- The high digestibility of the protective matrix in the small intestine ensures optimum intestinal bioavailability
- Choline is involved in many metabolic processes and needed for the production of lipoproteins which transport fats from the liver
- Facilitates liver metabolism in dairy cows
- Reduces the risk of fatty liver and prevents ketosis
- Free flowing and easy to dose
To support energy metabolism and liver functions .
Feed 50-70 g BEWI-FATRIX® Choline per cow and day.