To maintain fertility
at high milk yields
BEWI-LACTO+® CLA 200
Dairy cows often have problems with impaired fertility and decreased longevity. These problems are in most cases not connected to high milk yields. They rather can be traced back to an inadequate energy supply.
The energy required for milk production depends mainly on the fat content in the milk. The higher the milk fat synthesis, the higher the energy requirement of the dairy cow. This means that this energy is no longer available for other metabolic processes.
The challenges in this case are to improve the energy balance at the beginning of lactation and to maintain health and fertility at a high milk yield.
- Specially developed for use on the dairy farm
- Energy-/active ingredient package
- Improves energy balance at the beginning of lactation
- Feeding CLA to cows has a beneficial effect on fertility
- Leads to a significantly faster pregnancy rate of 50 % within the herd
- To maintain health and fertility at high milk yields
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-LACTO+ CLA 200 is a rumen-stable fat powder with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) for dairy cows in early stage of lactation.
- The combination of rumen-protected fat and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) optimises the energy balance of dairy cows
- Rumen-stable fat increases the energy concentration of the feed ration without affecting rumen function
- Conjugated linoleic acid reduces the energy requirement per kilogram of milk
- Released energy can be used for other important processes (e.g. milk production, fertility and metabolic processes)
- Increases the milk yield
- Improves fertility
- Energy content: 24.5 MJ NEL/kg
Particularly suitable for relieving the cow’s energy balance in early stage of lactation.
BEWI-LACTO+ CLA 200 should be given to cows at a dose of 200 g per cow per day immediately before lactation and at the start of lactation. It can be used as an ingredient in milk yield feed or supplementary feed. Also recommended for use in high-yielding cows throughout lactation.