To ensure energy supply
also at low feed intake (based on rapeseed oil)
BEWI-SPRAY® RS 70
On the basis of conventional rations (grass, maize, concentrated feed), it is difficult to achieve milk yields above 8.000 kg / year. This can only be achieved with an additional energy supply.
Especially in stressful situations and phases of high performance (e.g. during early lactation) it is important to ensure energy supply despite reduced feed intake without disturbing ruminal functions.
Previous high-energy concentrates for dairy cattle come from origins outside the EU (palm oil, soybean oil). The use of these feed stuffs for dairy farms participating in quality programs such as Landliebe or Goldsteig feed standard is therefore not allowed.
- Fulfills quality standards of different creameries
(e.g. Landliebe, Goldsteig)
- Ensures energy supply despite reduced feed intake
(e.g. after calving or during heat related stress)
- Promotes animal’s health and improves milk yiled
- Improves fertility
- Prevents performance losses
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our rumen-stable fat powder BEWI-SPRAY® RS 70 is the only product processed from European raw meterials (rapeseed oil), which ensures energy supply of high-performance cows without disturbing ruminal functions.
- Processed from European raw materials (rapeseed oil)
- Allows for high energy supply without disturbing ruminal functions
- Rumen-stable due to high melting point (70 °C)
- Allows rumen suitable crude fibre of 18 % in ration
- Easily digestible through the use of fine spray process
- Free from taste and smelll
- Increased rumen-stability and better compatibility than Ca-soaps
To ensure energy supply under stress and phases of high performance (e.g. during early lactation or heat related stress).
Use BEWI-SPRAY® RS 70 as supplementary feed with 200-500 g per cow and day.