To ensure energy supply
also at low feed intake
BEWI-SPRAY® 99 M
Energy deficiency in the first third of lactation
After calving the nutritional requirement of the dairy cow increases rapidly, whereas ration intake increases slowly. This leads to an immense energy deficiency during the first 100 days of lactation. Also, the estrous cycle begins again which may lead to further pregnancy. The challenge is to ensure energy supply to avoid secondary problems for health but also fertility.
Energy deficiency caused by heat-related stress
The process of digesting carbohydrates generates heat. When outdoor temperatures are above 22 °C the cow´s digestive process thus is reduced immensely to avoid collapse. Also, rumen-stable fat powders do not produce as much heat as carbohydrates during digestion therefore relieving strain on the metabolism.
- Ensures energy supply despite reduced feed intake
(e.g. during early lactation or heat related stress)
- Promotes animal’s health and improves milk yiled
- Improves fertility
- Prevents performance losses
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our rumen-stable fat powder BEWI-SPRAY® 99 M ensures energy supply of high-performance cows without disturbing ruminal functions.
- Allows for high energy supply without disturbing ruminal functions
- Rumen-stable due to high melting point (58 °C)
- Allows rumen suitable crude fibre of 18 % in ration
- Easily digestible through the use of fine spray process
- Free from taste and smell
- High energy density (24.5 MJ NEL/kg)
- Increased rumen-stability and better compatibility than Ca-soaps
To ensure energy supply under stress and phases of high performance (e.g. during early lactation or heat related stress).
Use BEWI-SPRAY® 99 M as supplementary feed with 200-500 g per cow and day.