For piglet diarrhoea
Diarrhoea is one of the most important diseases in piglet production and at the same time the most frequent cause of death. The consequences are devastating: immense financial losses due to total losses, reduced performance, increased labour costs as well as veterinary and medication costs.
The diarrhoea that occurs is not always caused by an infection, but can also be triggered by non-infectious factors. These include, for example, feeding errors, feed changes or inadequate hygiene.
In the case of diarrhoea, immediate reaction is important to prevent dehydration and undersupply of the piglet. The need for nutrients and energy must therefore be compensated for as quickly as possible. Suckling piglet diarrhoea must not be taken lightly, because the foundations for vital and happy animals are already laid when the piglets are young.
- Stabilises digestion
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Ensures early feed intake
- With appetite stimulating substances
- Easy handling, no risk of spoilage
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our dietary feed BEWI-SAN Digest was specially produced to stabilise the water and electrolyte balance and to support physiological digestion.
- Dietary supplement with natural dietary components
- Appetite stimulating substances increase early feed intake
- Compensates for electrolyte and fluid loss
- Normalises intestinal function
- Promotes regeneration of the intestinal wall
- Rapid vitalisation of the piglets
- Stabilises the immune system and supplies quick energy
In stressful situations (e.g. when changing feed, after weaning), non-infectious diarrhoea and for the first feed intake.
As starter feed for suckling piglets and/or in case of severe diarrhoea: stir 75 – 90 g into 1 litre of lukewarm water; feed in small quantities from the 2nd day of life until piglet milk is offered. For severe diarrhoea, feed for 3 days and then use as for mild diarrhoea.
To support digestion and/or in case of mild diarrhoea: stir 50 g into 1 litre of piglet milk or mix into 1 kg of compound feed; use: 3 days.
For support after weaning or in case of feed change: stir 75 – 90 g into 1 litre of lukewarm water; feed immediately after weaning, restrictively and in several portions throughout the day; application: 3 – 4 days.