To stabilise the growth performance
During rearing, the animals’ growth potential should be optimally utilised. Negative factors during this phase costs the animal energy and therefore usually also growth. Supporting the immune system is therefore of great importance. This can prevent growth depression and minimise financial losses.
Negative factors can include transport, rehousing or feed changes.
Appetite-stimulating substances can also increase feed intake and contribute to uniform and healthy growth.
- With appetising fenugreek
- To avoid growth depression
- Avoidance of financial losses
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Pulmo was developed to stabilise the growth performance of rearing calves, feeders and piglets.
- Helps the animal cope with negative factors
- Promotes a balanced feed intake
- Stimulates the digestive organs
- Improved nutrient absorption
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes uniform and healthy growth
- Prevents growth depression
For calf, beef and piglet rearing. Can be used during the entire milk-feeding phase.
Mix 10 g BEWI-SAN Pulmo into the milk feeder per animal and per day and feed throughout the entire feeding period.
For piglets up to 3.5 – 5 kg BEWI-SAN Pulmo per ton of compound feed use in the rearing or weaning feed.
What our customers say about BEWI-SAN Pulmo
The calves just develop better!
“We have been using BEWI-SAN Pulmo for about a year directly after the metaphylaxis in the feeder rearing area. Since then, the calves have been healthier and the use of pharmaceuticals has also decreased significantly. ”
(Feeder breeder from Grandorf, Lower Saxony in Germany)