Acid milk replacer with a high content
of skimmed milk powder
BEWI-MILK® AM 27
During the first weeks in calf life, the basis for later performance is set. Some studies have shown that intensive rearing leads to higher performance in the first lactation. To achieve this goal, some rely on ad libitum feeding.
Calf milk must meet certain requirements for this feeding regime. In practice, the use of an acidified milk replacer with a high portion of skimmed milk powder has proven best effects.
- Tasty despite acidification (sweetener and aroma package)
- With skimmed milk powder (35 %)
- Reduced risk of diarrhoea
- Flexible use for restricted or ad-libitum feeding
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our milk replacer BEWI-MILK® AM 27 is acidified for maximum safety.
- Excellent quality due to high content of skimmed milk powder (35 %)
- Additional security through additional acid-combination
- High daily weight gains combined with extra safety
- Reduced pH
- Optimal security and high daily gains
- Lactic acid bacteria promote to a healthy intestinal flora
- Contains our BEWITAL-Vitality-System (BVS 2.0) with all the important safety components for a successful calf rearing
As direct feeding dissolve 140 – 160 g of milk replacer per liter warm water (max. 40 °C) completely.
As ad-libitum feeding dissolve 140 – 160 g of milk replacer in warm water (20-30 °C) and feed with 25 °C till age of 10 days and after that with 15 °C.
In case of intensive rearing and in the winter month use 160 g per liter.
Detailed drinking plans are available here.