Acid milk replacer
with a high content of milk-protein
BEWI-MILK® AZ 13
The first weeks of life of the calf lay the basis for later performance. Some studies have shown that intensive rearing leads to higher performance in the first lactation. To achieve this goal, some rely on an ad libitum feeding.
Calf milk must meet certain requirements for this feeding regime. Acidification offers various advantages: The stability of the milk is ensured and the multiplication of disease-causing bacteria in the small intestine is prevented.
When choosing the product, attention should be paid to a high palatability.
- Tasty despite acidification (sweetener and aroma package)
- Safe calf rearing also in combination with whole milk
- Flexible use as direct and ad-libitum feeding
- Suitable for automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our milk replacer BEWI-MILK® AZ 13 is acidified and contains a high portion of milk protein.
- Reduced pH in calf milk
- High content of albumin and globulin due to concentrated whey proteins
- Additional security through additional acid-combination
- Lactic acid bacteria promote an healthy intestinal flora
- Contains our BEWITAL-Vitality-System (BVS 2.0) with all the important safety components for a successful calf rearing
As direct feeding dissolve 140 – 160 g of milk replacer per liter warm water (max. 40 °C) completely.
As ad-libitum feeding dissolve 140 – 160 g of milk replacer in warm water (20-30 °C) and feed with 25 °C till age of 10 days and after that with 15 °C.
In case of intensive rearing and in the winter month use 160 g per liter.
Detailed drinking plans are available here.