Powerful during whole rearing
BEWI-MILK® AZ 18
Calf rearing focuses on growth, security and the best possible exploitation of growth potential. Depending on the breeding goal and market situation, companies can choose between two types of milk replacer. There are milk replacer based on skimmed milk or based on whey powder.
The two-phase feeding can save costs under certain market conditions. In order to achieve high performance and good digestibility throughout the rearing period, a milk replacer with a high portion of skimmed milk powder should be selected in the first three weeks of life. In the case of follow-on milk, pay particular attention to optimal protein combinations.
- Particularly suitable for two-phase feeding
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our milk replacer BEWI-MILK® AZ 18 is particularly suitable for the two-phase feeding from the third week of life.
- Optimal protein-combination with highly digestible milk-protein
- Additional safety due to combination of two probiotic-systems
- Excellent digestibility for best daily weight gains
- Contains our BEWITAL-Vitality-System (BVS 2.0) with all the important safety components for a successful calf rearing