To support liver metabolism
High-yielding dairy cows in early lactation are lacking energy but also facing tough stress for their liver metabolism. After calving the cow´s feed intake is limited. With starting producing milk lots of energy from feed is required. The energy supplied through feed can not cover the requirement. Therefore, the cow starts mobilizing energy from body fat tissue. This is processed through the liver and leads to metabolic stress and accumulation of fatty acids in the liver.
- Specially developed for use on the dairy farm
- Supports liver metabolism in the early phase of lactation
- Energy-/active ingredient package
- Successfully tested in practice
- For an improved profitability of the dairy farm
- Stable, high performance and good health status of the cows
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-LACTO+® Leci-M is a combination product to support liver metabolism and reduce metabolic stress, specially developed for use directly on the dairy farm.
- Rumen-stable methionine ensures the availability of the first limiting amino acid necessary for the production of milk protein and important for liver metabolism
- Contains lecithin as a natural choline source to support fatty acid transport from the liver to the udder
- Rumen-protected fat provides additional energy without interfering with rumen metabolism
To support liver metabolism in early lactation.
BEWI-LACTO+® Leci-M should be given at dose of 300 to 500 g per cow per day.