To ensure energy supply
BEWI-SPRAY® 99 Aqua
For achieving best growth performance, especially the aqua culture industry uses energy rich pellets and extrudates. However, during storage as well as feeding, leaking out of the oil content is a well-known problem.
The inclusion of liquid fats therefor is often limited. Affected are poultry fat, fish oil but also most vegetable fats.
Fats with a high melting point can be part of an approach to solve this problem.
- High-quality vegetable fat with strong crystallisation effect
- Prevents oil drops in the pellet
- Free-flowing and very good processing properties
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-SPRAY® 99 Aqua allows you to close the energy gaps in aquaculture.
- High-quality vegetable fat powder Avoids leaking out of fat in water
- Avoids leaking out of fat from the extrudate or pellet
- Easy to handle
To ensure energy supply in fish feeding.
Use 2 to 5 % of BEWI-SPRAY® 99 Aqua in fish feed.