For feeding in the first days of life
BEWI-SAN Start Flakes
According to current studies, the majority of young calves’ diarrhoea occurring until the 14th day of life is of an infectious nature (e.g. due to clostridia). In addition, feeding-related problems can occur during the changeover phase.
For this reason, securing health and immunity is of great importance. Both of these can be promoted with a small intake of BEWI-SAN Start Flakes.
- Ideal for feeding young calves
- Ensures a high feed intake
- Promotes early rumen function
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
The energy-rich supplementary feed BEWI-SAN Start Flakes is for calves for starter feeding during the first days of life.
- Very good, highly digestible and tasty mixture supporting high feed intake
- The optimal supply of energy and protein in a balanced way
- Special vegetable fatty acids affect as activated components specifically the microflora
- Flavoring and appetising substances promote appetite
For feeding in the first days of life.
Offer BEWI-SAN Start Flakes and clean drinking water ad libitum in addition to the milk feeding during the first weeks of a calf’s life.
With a sufficient intake of 1 to 1.5 kg per animal and day, a problem-free changeover to mixed rations / good silages and concentrated feed is possible.