Contains whey protein
for a high safety level
BEWI-MILK® AZ 9
Successfull calf rearing focuses on growth, security and the best possible exploitation of growth potential. Depending on the breeding goal and market situation, companies can choose between two types of milk replacer: milk replacer based on skimmed milk or based on whey powder.
Practice shows that high weight gains can also be achieved with products based on whey powder. When choosing the product, however, it is vital to keep in mind the sensitive digestive system of young calves.
Therefore, the use of high-quality protein sources is particularly recommended in the first weeks of life. This is the only way to ensure digestibility and proper growth.
Contains high quality protein sources
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our milk replacer BEWI-MILK® AZ 9 guarantees a high level of safety thanks to high-quality whey protein.
- High natural content of albumin and globulin
- Ideally suited from the first week of life
- Supports rumen development
- Contains our BEWITAL-Vitality-System (BVS 2.0) with important safety components for a successful calf rearing