For a cost reduced
BEWI-MILK® AZ 36
Calf rearing focuses on growth, security and the best possible exploitation of growth potential. Depending on the breeding goal and market situation, companies can choose between two types of milk replacer: milk replacer based on skimmed milk or based on whey powder.
In order to save costs in calf rearing, it is possible to use milk replacers without skimmed milk powder under certain conditions.
Due to the enzyme activity in young calves metabolism, the use of products with vegetable protein components is only recommended as follow-on milk from the third week of life onwards. The vegetable proteins used in the follow-on milk should be highly digestible.
- Particularly suitable for two-phase feeding
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our milk replacer BEWI-MILK® AZ 36 is particularly suitable for a cost-reduced calf rearing.
- Highly digestible milk protein in combination with specially prepared vegetable protein.
- Optimal to be used as follow-up-milk
- Appropriate supply with nutrients and energy
- Contains our BEWITAL-Vitality-System (BVS 2.0) with all the important safety components for a successful calf rearing