The whole milk supplement
When feeding calves on dairy farms with whole milk there is always a risk. Although whole milk feeding seems to be the natural method, the nutrient supply of calves based only on whole milk is often insufficient. Milk composition and quantity has changed due to genetic breeding and it is no longer adequate to the calf‘s demand. Essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements are insufficient.
In order to support the calf in a healthy development, an upgrading of the whole milk is highly recommended.
- Secures the iron supply
- Strengthens resistance and fitness of calves
- Supports the calf in a healthy development
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Milk + was specially developed for calves that are supplied with whole milk.
- Essential trace elements like iron, copper, zinc and manganese eliminate the deficiency of whole milk and support the defence of the body
- Balances out nutritional deficits of whole milk and modifies it to the calf’s needs
- Slightly acidified – supports digestion and inhibit pathogenic bacteria
- Promotes the clotting of whole milk and thus relieves the sensitive digestive process