The whole milk supplement
BEWI-SAN Milk+ GREEN
Whole milk feeding for calves often comes with risks. Although this method seems to be the most natural, the nutrient supply of calves receiving solely whole milk is often not sufficient.
Due to genetic breeding, milk composition and quantities have changed and no longer fit to the demand of calves. Essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements are insufficiently present.
In order to support the calf in a healthy development, supplementation of the whole milk is highly recommended.
- Suitable for organic/ecological farms
- Secures the iron supply
- Strengthens resistance and fitness of calves
- Supports the calf in a healthy development
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Milk+ GREEN was specially developed for calves that are supplied with whole milk.
May be used in organic production in accordance with regulations (EC) 834/2007 and (EC) 889/2008. DE-ÖKO-003
- Essential trace elements like iron, copper, zinc and manganese eliminate the deficiency of whole milk and support the defence of the body
- Balances out nutritional deficits of whole milk and modifies it to the calf’s needs
- Slightly acidified – supports digestion and inhibit pathogenic bacteria
- Promotes the clotting of whole milk and thus relieves the sensitive digestive process
As valuable additive to the whole milk meal during the entire drinking period.
10 g BEWI-SAN Milk+ per liter whole milk.