For problems in the near-birth period
(e.g. metabolic problems)
Dairy cows are exposed to particularly high strain during calving, which can thus significantly affect the start-up phase of lactation but also the cow´s further life.
The consequences of a birth are a dramatic loss of liquid through the passing of the amniotic fluid. Furthermore the risk of an abomasum displacement increased, because of the void in the belly.
In order to prevent the cow from these deficiencies directly after calving, providing support with a calving drink is recommended.
- Optimal acceptance confirms from practice
- Reduces birth stress
- Fast available energy
- Prevents metabolic problems
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Dairylyt is a calving drink for quick vitalisation directly after calving.
- Compensates the lack of fluids, electrolytes and minerals
- Glucose boosts energy and vitamins after birth
- Additional calcium prevents milk fever
- Improves feed intake after calving
- Decreases the risk of acetonemia and abomasum displacements
- Optimal acceptance due to newly developed combination of aroma and flavour substances
For problems in the near-birth period (e.g. metabolic problems).
500 g of BEWI-SAN Dairylyt per 20 litre of lukewarm water directly after calving (1-1.5 kg per cow). After ingestion, offer another 500 g in 20 liters of lukewarm water. Reduce the concentration after taking in 40 litres.
What our customers say about BEWI-SAN Dairylyt
No problems with
in 335 calvings
„The BEWI-SAN Dairylyt cow drink is very well accepted by cows. As a result, we are able to provide the animals with lost fluid, electrolytes and minerals immediately after giving birth.
The animals regain fitness very quickly and are immediately keen to consume feed for newly lactating cows.“
Heidi Kluge, farm manager of Milchhof KG Beilrode
(Dairy farm with 950 cows in Saxony, Germany)