At high risk of infection
(e.g. by streptococci, clostridia)
Bacteria are the cause of many problems on pig farms. Infections with Streptococus suis (S. suis) and Clostridium perfringens are considered to be a main reason for the high use of antibiotics in piglet production.
The piglets are generally infected with S. suis already during or shortly after birth. The germs enter the animal through even the tiniest wounds. By entering the bloodstream the streptococci can settle in certain places in the body and reproduce. Streptococci cause a wide range of conditions. They can lead to pneumonia, arthritis, meningitis and even sudden death.
Infections with Clostridium perfringens are widespread and take part in many diarrhoea disorders in piglets. In an event of Clostridia-infection there is often an intense increase of the mortality rate.
Therefore it is important to support the piglets’ immune system as early as possible to promote growth optimally.
This product was registered for the Innovation Award of EuroTier 2021. Please find detailed press information below under “Downloads”.
- Successfully tested in vitro and in practice
- Most effective combination against Gram-positive bacteria
- Reduces the risk of infection (e.g. by streptococci, clostridia)
- Stomach stable and target release
- Highest availability of active ingredients
- Free-flowing and easy to dose
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
The feed supplement BEWI-FATRIX® SynerG+ is a matrix-encapsulated combination product based on lauric acid, monoglycerides of short-chain fatty acids and plant extracts. Specially developed to reduce the risk of infection on pig-keeping farms.
- Optimises rearing and improves the animals’s health status
- As activated component, lauric acid specifically inhibits gram-positive bacteria (G+)
- This special combination with aromatic substances (plant extracts and essential oils) provides proven synergies
- The matrix encapsulation ensures a slow and continuous release of all active ingredients throughout the entire intestine to their desired destination
- Very good processing and storage properties due to special production process
For mild to high infection pressure caused by gram-positive bacteria (e.g. streptococci, clostridia).
Sows: Feed up to 4 kg BEWI-FATRIX® SynerG+ per 1,000 kg complete feed
Piglets: Feed up to 5 kg BEWI-FATRIX® SynerG+ per 1,000 kg complete feed
Fattening pigs: Feed up to 4 kg BEWI-FATRIX® SynerG+ per 1,000 kg complete feed