For problems in the near-birth period
(e.g. metabolic problems)
BEWI-SAN Dairylyt GREEN
During calving, the dairy cow is under a severe stress situation. However, calving can affect the start of lactation and even longevity significantly.
The consequences of birth are a dramatic loss of liquid through the passing of the amniotic fluid. Furthermore, the risk of an abomasum displacement increases because of the void in the belly.
In order to prevent the cow from these deficiencies directly after calving, providing support with a calving drink is recommended.
- Suitable for organic/ecological farms
- Optimal acceptance confirmed in practice
- Reduces birth stress
- Fast available energy
- Prevents metabolic problems
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Dairylyt GREEN is a cow drink for quick vitalisation directly after calving.
May be used in organic production in accordance with regulation (EU) 2018/848. DE-ÖKO-003
- Compensates the lack of fluids, electrolytes and minerals
- Glucose boosts energy and vitamins after birth
- Additional calcium prevents milk fever
- Improves feed intake after calving
- Decreases the risk of acetonemia and abomasum displacements
- Optimal acceptance due to newly developed combination of aroma and flavor substances
For problems in the near-birth period (e.g. metabolic problems).
500 g of BEWI-SAN Dairylyt GREEN per 20 litre of lukewarm water directly after calving (1-1.5 kg per cow). After ingestion, offer another 500 g in 20 liters of lukewarm water. Reduce the concentration after taking in 40 liters.