for piglet feeding
BEWI-PIG® 50 L
Age-appropriated feeding regimes, covering the animals’ energy and nutrient requirements, are very important aspects in piglet rearing. This aspect is vital for meeting the demand for uniform, good growing and healthy animals that can be reared without any problems.
The digestive tract of young piglets is initially adapted to the digestion of fat, milk protein and milk sugar (lactose).
The switch to wheat starch should be done slowly to prevent digestive disorders.
- Spray-freezing process ensures very good processability
- High energy content for high daily weight gains
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-PIG® 50 L is a whey-fat concentrate for piglet feeding.
- Combination product for use in piglet feed
- Lecithin guarantees maximum digestibility
- High lactose content makes it taste good and easy to digest
Whey-fat concentrate for piglet feeding.
Use 2 to 8 % of BEWI-PIG® 50 L in the complete feed.