Allrounder for supplementation
of high-quality piglet feed
Not only the weaning phase but also early rearing is important. At this time, the piglet’s digestive system is not fully developed.
Often soybean meal is fed as only source of protein. But this often leads to digestive problems, especially in young piglets. This is due to anti-nutritional substances.
The energy supply is based on high-quality fats. As a result, the supply of highly digestible carbohydrates as well as proteins is important in this phase.
- Special extraction process of plant proteins ensures optimal digestibility
- Optimal amino acid supply due to multi-protein-complex
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-PIG® 35-11 is an allround-product to supplement piglet feed.
- Contains high-quality dairy products
- Refined vegetable fats are a first-class source of energy
- With high-quality crushed protein sources
- Very low levels of anti-nutritive ingredients
Whey-fat concentrate for piglet feeding.
Use up to 30 % of BEWI-PIG® 35-11 in piglet rearing feed I and up to 15 % in piglet rearing feed II.