Allrounder for supplementation
of high-quality piglet feed
Especially in the weaning phase and early rearing, the piglet’s digestive system is not fully developed.
Feeding soybean meal as only source of protein often leads to digestive problems in young piglets due to anti-nutritional substances.
In addition to the energy supply based on high-quality fats, the supply of highly digestible carbohydrates and proteins is important in this phase.
- Special extraction process of plant proteins ensures optimal digestibility
- Optimal amino acid supply due to multi-protein-complex
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-PIG® 35-11 is an allround-product to supplement piglet feed.
- Contains high-quality dairy products
- Refined vegetable fats are a first-class source of energy
- With high-quality crushed protein sources
- Very low levels of anti-nutritive ingredients
Whey-fat concentrate for piglet feeding.
Use up to 30 % of BEWI-PIG® 35-11 in piglet rearing feed I and up to 15 % in piglet rearing feed II.