Combination product for producing
high quality piglet feed
Especially in the weaning phase and early rearing, the piglet’s digestive system is not fully developed.
Feeding soybean meal as the only source of protein often leads to digestive problems in young piglets due to the anti-nutritional substances.
In addition to the energy supply based on high-quality fats, the supply of highly digestible carbohydrates and proteins is important in this phase.
- Very easy to digest during the first days of life
- Low acid binding capacity due to specially selected raw materials
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-PIG® 20-20 is a combination product for producing high quality piglet feed.
- High security due to low pH-value (4.5 to 4.7)
- High quality whey protein guarantees high digestibility and increases immunity
- Rich in glutamine to support the intestinal villi
- Lactose is easy to digest and very tasty
- Refined vegetable fats are a very good energy source with an excellent fatty acid profile
Whey-fat concentrate for piglet feeding.
Use up to 25 % of BEWI-PIG® 20-20 in total ration.