Ideal for intensive rearing
BEWI-MILK® AM 11
The growth potential of young calves should be optimally exploited in rearing. Also, the milk replacer must be optimally tailored according to the needs. Protein supply is an important aspect in this context.
An oversupply often negatively affects the animal health. The metabolic load increases. At the same time, there is an increased nitrogen input into the environment.
The milk replacer can be optimised according to the protein supply. Our study proves that a protein-reduced milk replacer (19 %) with an energy-equivalent supply but also an application rate of 1,000 g / animal and day is sufficient in the first six weeks of life to optimally exploit the growth potential without negative effects on health.
- Demand-based concept
- Relief of the metabolism
- Reduced nitrogen input into the environment
- With skimmed milk powder (40% )
- Contains 100% milk protein
- Suitable for use in automatic feeders
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our milk replacer BEWI-MILK® AM 11 is optimised based on the latest scientific knowledge for intensive calf rearing.
- Protein reduced milk replacer (19 %)
- Excellent from the first week of life
- For an optimal supply of proteins
- Higher energy supply
- Optimal exploitation of the genetic performance potential
- Contains our BEWITAL-Vitality-System (BVS 2.0) with important safety components for a successful calf rearing
Dissolve 140 – 160 g milk replacer per liter warm water (max. 45 °C).
In case of intensive rearing and in the winter month use 160 g per liter.
Detailed drinking plans are available here.