In early piglet diarrhoea
The immune system of piglets is very slow to develop, which means that suckling piglets in the critical first four weeks of life are particularly vulnerable to diarrhoea conditions. Diarrhoea is an intestinal condition that manifests mainly as watery stools, dehydration and weight loss.
The growth depressions cannot be made up later. In order to ensure safe rearing, support for the piglet in the case of diarrhoea is essential.
- More active piglets
- Stabilises the intestinal flora
- Prevents growth depressions
- Additional piglet fluid intake
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
The dietary feed BEWI-SAN Piglet-Cola was specially developed to stabilise the physiological digestion of suckling piglets with diarrhoea.
- Tasty electrolyte drink for suckling piglets
- A learning process for early consumption of supplementary feedstuffs offered in addition to sows’ milk (e.g. piglet milk, pre-starter)
- Easily digestible, rapidly available energy for more active piglets
- With intestinal flora stabilisers
- Ensures that animals receive enough electrolytes, stabilises physiological digestion
- Ideal supplement for additional fluid intake by piglets
Specially developed to provide suckling piglets in the first few days of life with an additional source of rapid energy, valuable electrolytes, intestinal flora stabilisers and more fluid.
Dissolve 50 g of BEWI-SAN Piglet-Cola per litre of water (temperature around 30 °C). Offer unlimited amounts until the piglets are five days old. Then switch to piglet milk or pre-starter.