To stabilise the growth performance in
respiratory diseases and inflammation
BEWI-SAN Pulmo GREEN
A disease of the respiratory tract causes significant economic losses. Stress situations are often a frequent cause of respiratory diseases and influenced by animated and unanimated stressors.
unanimated stressors include e.g. transport, housing/ rehousing, changing feed and weaning situation. Animate stressors are e.g. viruses or bacteria.
In combination with respiratory diseases, the farm management and
an “eye for the animal” are often of great importance. Unanimated stressors can frequently be minimised by simple management measures. To prevent respiratory diseases, the support of the immune system as prophylaxis is extremely important. This avoids financial losses and prevents growth depression.
- Suitable for organic/ecological farms
- Prevention of colds and respiratory diseases
- For the prevention of growth depressions
- Avoidance of financial losses
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Pulmo GREEN was developed to stabilise the growth performance of rearing calves, feeders and piglets.
May be used in organic production in accordance with regulations (EC) 834/2007 and (EC) 889/2008. DE-ÖKO-003
- Helps the calf cope with inflammatory processes and respiratory infections
- Balances feed consumption in stress situations
- Stimulates the digestive tract
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Strengthens the immune system and promotes consistent and healthy growth
- Prevents growth depression
- With appetite stimulating and expectorant fenugreek
For calf rearing, fattening and the rearing of feeders and piglets. Can be used during the entire milk-feeding phase.
Mix 10 g BEWI-SAN Pulmo into the milk feeder per animal and per day and feed throughout the entire feeding period.
For piglets up to 3.5 – 5 kg BEWI-SAN Pulmo per ton of compound feed use in the rearing or weaning feed.