To support the metabolism under
stress conditions (e.g. stalling, drinking)
The drinking phase during rearing is very sensitive. At this point, many stress factors have an effect on the calf.
Factors such as transport or metabolic stress, high disease pressure due to different origins and care status often play a role here.
Supporting the calf is particularly important in this phase.
- Proven in feeders rearing
- For a safe start of feeders, also during stress situations
- Reduces immune and performance depression in the first weeks of life
- Protects the gastrointestinal tract
- Also for prophylaxis
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
Our feed supplement BEWI-SAN Phylax was developed to support metabolism in stressful situations and to strengthen the immune system.
- Balances out deficits of vitamins and trace elements particularly during or after whole milk feeding
- Suitable for iron deficiency due to effective and high available organic iron complex
- Enriched with vitamin E and selenium to increase the immune system
- Organic trace elements guarantee high availability
- Promotes growth of probiotics
- Secondary plant substances support the metabolism even under stress conditions
With stress conditions (e.g. transport stress, different origins and health status, high disease pressure, metabolic stress).
Feed 20 g BEWI-SAN Phylax per animal and day.
Period of use: Starting on the 4th day after placement into a stall/changing stalls, mix 20 g BEWI-SAN Phylax per animal and per day into the feeder for 10 days, as prophylaxis.