Methionine & choline
to improve liver health
BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201
Dairy cows are especially sensitive for metabolic disorders. This is due to their high performace levels. The liver is the central metabolic organ. Therefore it often reaches its limits at high milk yield. Also, the risk of ketosis increases.
To support the liver health, a targeted supply of active susbstances is effective. A combination of methionine but also choline achieves the best effect. It is important that the active substances are rumen-protected. Only when absorbed on intestinal level the active substances achieve the desired effect.
- Highly concentrated for the production of concentrates and feed supplements
- Promotes liver health
- Reduces the risk of ketosis
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production proces
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201 is a combination of encapsulated methionine, choline chloride and vitamin B2 embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat.
- For a targeted supply with metabolically active ingredients in the intestine
- Ideal to relieve the liver metabolism of the dairy cow
- Stabilises milk production and -components in early lactation
- Reduces the risk of ketosis and puerperal diseases
- Free flowing and easy to dose
BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201 to improve liver health.
Feed 50-70 g BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201 per cow and day.