Methionine & choline
to improve liver health
BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201
Due to their high performance levels, dairy cows are especially sensitive for metabolic disorders. In this context, the liver is a central organ for metabolic processes and often pushed to its´ limits during high performance. This increases the risk of ketosis.
In this situation, the supply of active substances can support liver health. A combination of methionine and choline has shown to be most effective. To achieve the desired effect, it is important that these active substances have to be rumen-protected and absorbable on intestinal level.
- Highly concentrated for the production of concentrates and feed supplements
- Promotes liver health
- Reduces the risk of ketosis
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production proces
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201 is a combination of encapsulated methionine, choline chloride and vitamin B2 embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat.
- For a targeted supply with metabolically active ingredients in the intestine
- Ideal to relieve the liver metabolism of the dairy cow
- Stabilises milk production and -components in early lactation
- Reduces the risk of ketosis and puerperal diseases
- Free flowing and easy to dose
BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201 to improve liver health.
Feed 50-70 g BEWI-FATRIX® MC 201 per cow and day.