Choline & carnitine to optimise
BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301
The start of lactation is a critical point in dairy cow management, because the energy demand needs to be met. In this way the mobilisation of body fat reserves can be avoided, because fat mobilisation leads to metabolites. These significantly affects the liver function, as non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA).
As a result, excessive accumulation of free fatty acids leads to storage in the liver. Furthermore this leads not only to a fatty liver but also a decreased functionality, which often results in ketosis.
The supply of added choline and carnitine can support liver health effectively. The combination of these active components supports liver function. This protects against fat disposal and also decreases the risk of ketosis occurrence. However, it is important to note that the active ingredients need to be rumen-protected to reach intestinal level.
- Reduces the risk of fatty liver
- Improves fertility
- Supports the metabolism
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production proces
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301 is a combination of encapsulated choline chloride, L-carnitine and vitamin B12 embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat.
- For a targeted supply with metabolically active ingredients in the intestine
- Relieves the cow’s liver metabolism
- Has a key function for an optimal energy metabolism
- Reduces the risk of fertility problems
- Contains vitamin B12 to support many metabolic processes
- Free flowing and easy to dose
BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301 to optimise fat metabolism.
Feed 40-50 g BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301 per cow and day.