Choline & carnitine to optimise
BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301
The start of lactation is always a critical point in dairy cow management, as the energy demand needs to be met to avoid the mobilisation of body fat reserves. Fat mobilisation leads to metabolites that significantly affect liver function, as non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA).
Consequently, excessive accumulation of free fatty acids leads to storage in the liver, leading to fatty liver and a decreased functionality, often resulting in ketosis.
The supply of additional choline and carnitine can support liver health effectively. The combination of these active components supports liver function, protects against fat disposal and decreases the risk of ketosis occurrence. However, it is important to note that the active ingredients need to be rumen-protected to reach intestinal level.
- Reduces the risk of fatty liver
- Improves fertility
- Supports the metabolism
- Highest availability of active ingredients due to special production proces
- Rumen-protected and optimally available in the intestine
- Suitable for “GMO-free” feeding (VLOG-verified)
- Directly from the manufacturer
BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301 is a combination of encapsulated choline chloride, L-carnitine and vitamin B12 embedded in a matrix of rumen-stable fat.
- For a targeted supply with metabolically active ingredients in the intestine
- Relieves the cow’s liver metabolism
- Has a key function for an optimal energy metabolism
- Reduces the risk of fertility problems
- Contains vitamin B12 to support many metabolic processes
- Free flowing and easy to dose
BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301 to optimise fat metabolism.
Feed 40-50 g BEWI-FATRIX® CC 301 per cow and day.